10 beauty hacks that are a must know!
Hola ladies! Hope you enjoyed the fantastic long weekend and got to sit back, relax and enjoy the change of weather. When thinking of what to blog about this week, I decided why not give you guys some of the best make up or beauty hacks out there that are great for someone whose on the go or even for someone whose feeling lazy as the weather cools down! Here’s some of my favourite hacks for getting set:
1. If you can’t get your eyeliner right and are stamped for time, use a pointed Q-tip and concealer to clean up any mistakes.
2. Mix a little peppermint oil with your lip gloss to give your lips a plumper look. (Also why some of your lip glosses might sting!)
3. Use a white or light eye liner on your inner lids to really make your eyes pop (or hide how tired you are).
4. Mascara can act as eye liner if you run out, all you need is an eye liner brush!
5. Too lazy to wash your face at night? Keep face wipes by your bed.
6. Add a little bit of cornstarch to your top coat and give your nail polish a matte finish.
7. If you don’t have makeup remover, just use coconut oil.
8. Use a credit card to get the lerfect cat eye, just angle it next to your eye when you apply your liner & it does the trick.
9. If you’re out of make up remover, coconut oil will do the trick, as will baby oil, or vaseline or even a good moisturiser!
10. If you want to keep your hair in place for longer, make sure you don’t only spray you hair but also spray your bobby pins with some hair spray! (Also great for frizzy fly aways)
Hope you found these hacka super useful! There are so many other great things you can try, all you have to do is play around with what you have and combine it with what you know. If you have a super easy hack you want to share with me, leave me a comment on my FB page. Until next week, have a great one!